Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
Emergency Numbers: Office: (903) 854-4201
Bill Baird: (903) 658-3299 Corey Rasberry (903) 646-0629 Darrelues Roquemore (903) 646-2851
The Goodsprings Water Board of Directors meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at
7:00 PM at 6713 Hwy 79 South, Henderson, TX. The Goodsprings Water Supply's annual meeting is held the 4th Tuesday in March.
. New meter sets are $1500.00 payable before service is connected.
• We have 10 days to install meter once required fees have been paid, this pertains to standard service only. The weather has an effect also.
• Once meter is installed it will be locked until customer has installed customer valve outside the meter box and Customer Service Inspection has been completed, IF REQUIRED.
• Your bill is due upon receipt after the 10th you will be charged a late charge of $10.00 that will be applied on any outstanding balance, if the 10th falls on the weekend or a holiday you will have the following business day without a late charge. Service will be turned off on the 25th of each month, unless you have requested and extension and obtained a conformation number, this must be done no later than the 25th. If the 25th falls on the weekend or a holiday you will have the following business day to pay your bill before it will be cut off for non-payment.
PROCEDURES FOR DISCONNECTION OF DELINQUENT BILLS
(RULES OF GOODSPRINGS WATER SUPPLY TARIFF)
• Arrangements for extensions must be made by the 25th of each month, there will be NO EXTENSIONS given after the 25th. If extension is not honored, you will not receive another one.
• Extensions must be made with the secretary and confirmation number must be obtained.
• Any delinquent bills will be disconnected on the 26th of each month. (E-8 & E-9)
• If an agreement is made to pay on day of disconnect a $15.00 collection charge and water bill must be collected. If service is disconnected a $50.00 reconnect fee will be applied. (G-3 & G-4)
• Service may be reconnected after all debts to the delinquent bill, including service or charges that have not yet been billed are PAID IN FULL. (E-12)
• Repeated disconnections for members/customers a second time in a 24 month period will be required to pay a security deposit of $50.00 before service will be reconnected.
Goodsprings Water Supply Corporation
6713 US Hwy 79 South, Henderson, TX 75654
Copyright © 2017 Goodsprings Water Supply Corporation - All Rights Reserved. Site designed by HendersonComputerService.com.
Powered by GoDaddy